Chemical Manufacturing,Testing & Packaging Capabilities
We contract manufacture or manufacture under licence for a number of companies both at home and abroad. The manufacturing processes vary from simple blends to complex chemical reactions which require specially designed reactor vessels made from the requisite materials. We contract manufacture electro-polishing solutions, high purity solvent and high purity acid blends and ready to use chemistry to the supplier and/or customer specification.
- We have a total of 80 manufacturing tanks ranging in size from 20L to 10,000L
- Many of these vessels are temperature controlled to a high level in order to ensure the required synthesis reaction control for the most demanding processes
- There are a number of segregated manufacturing rooms which ensure greater process and environmental control
- There is a fully compliant flammable manufacturing room which offers a safe solvent handling capability
- Solvent blends can be manufactured and packed using a nitrogen blanket in order to ensure safety and the quality of the finished product
- Finished product and bulk products that are sub-divided are packed off in a Class 7 clean room booth in a controlled area thus ensuring and maintaining a high level of product integrity
- Whenever possible, containers are re-used in a closed loop system which in turn provides reduced packaging costs while at the same time benefiting the environment
- Labels are generated in real time and fully comply with all EU and UN regulations. This offers the added benefit of fulfilling any customised customer requirements
- In process and final testing of the products is carried out in our fully equipped modern laboratory by our experienced lab. Technicians and chemists
- Chemical analysis includes Acid base titrations, analysis for metallic impurities, measurements of solvent mixtures using Gas Chromatography, measurement of Anions and Cations using Ion Chromatography, deposit analysis of metals for thickness and alloy compositions using X Ray Fluorescence
- Laboratory equipment includes Atomic Absorption, Ultraviolet Spectrometer, Ion Chromatograph, Gas Chromatograph, Auto-titrator, Moisture Analyser, XRF, Kjendal Analyser and a Tintometer
- Central and Critical to all our manufacturing is the 18 mOhm water which is used for our manufacturing process is of the highest quality. The De-ionised water comes from a fully automated plant consisting of Incoming pH control, Filtration, Softening, Reverse osmosis TDS reduction, Electro deionisation, Final quality Deionisation, particle reduction and UV bacteria control. The process includes Full data logging and Zero backwash waste.
Incoming pH control, Filtration, Softening, Reverse osmosis TDS reduction, Electro deionisation, Final quality Deionisation, particle reduction and UV bacteria control. The process includes Full data logging and Zero backwash waste