Accreditations & Licences
- ISO 13485
- ISO 9001
- ISO 45001
- ISO 14001
Systems to Ensure Customer Satisfaction
As employees of Schlötter Ireland DAC we dedicate our efforts to provide the highest level of customer service attainable by supplying competitively priced products that perform as designed and meet the agreed specifications and to deliver these products on time, every time and to maintain the effectiveness of the quality management system.
To achieve this Schlötter (Ireland) DAC will;
- Operate a quality system which meets the requirements of the following standards
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2012, GMP and HACCP principles.
- Provide products and services at a profit which fully satisfy its customer’s requirements and the purposes of the company.
- Deal positively and effectively in all external relationships with customers, suppliers and supporting bodies.
- Define quality objectives including those needed to meet product requirements.
- Identification and assessment of Schlötter Ireland DAC Quality Objectives and the Quality
- Policy will be carried out as part of the Annual Management Review meeting\
- Strive for excellence in all its internal operations, with all departments fully integrating towards commonly understood goals.
- Ensure that all employees are appropriately trained such that they understand their role in the achievement of quality and actively contribute towards continual improvement.
For certain products, Schlötter is part of the food and feed chain, and implements a HACCP system for these products meeting legislative requirements. Comply with legal and statutory requirements, continually monitor and strive to improve business practices having an impact on quality, health & safety, and the environment.
Hold regular Senior Management review meetings to ensure suitability and effectiveness of the quality system, this policy and the monitors used for measurement.
Schlötter Ireland DAC has systems in place across the company that ensures that all operations run smoothly and that all the individual components of the various projects are fully transparent. Below is a list of the areas in Sales & Marketing where systems are in place.
- Quarterly and Annual Review Meetings
- Setting Monthly and Annual Target
- Weekly Call Plans
- Identifying New Customers and Suppliers in Various Industry Sectors
- Customer Visits – This involves discussions with all relevant departments within respective established and potential customers
- Reports on Customer Visits & Follow Up
- Putting Agreements in Place with Customers, Suppliers and Internal Departments – This includes Business Contracts, NDA’s, Service Contracts, Currency Bandwidths, Stock Levels, Liability, Packaging and Pack Sizes, Delivery Schedules, Payment Terms, Defining New Projects, Visit Frequency, Other as required