Site Security and Risk Reduction Measures
Site security is important to Schlötter Ireland and our Customers. Below are the main Security features
- Enclosed fenced site with controlled gate access.
- The site is supported with sensor activated low energy floodlighting
- Site lighting switches on at dusk and remains on until dawn
- We have 28 cctv camera on site 8 internal and 20 external with full record and playback facility
- The cameras are viewable over the internet
- 5 external PIR devices to detect motion
- The main factory and all external storage sheds have PIR and proximity sensors to give the dual alarm required by the Garda for call out
- Random timing twice nightly internal and external security walkthrough is carried out by a sub contract security company who also act as key-holder for emergency services
- Fire and intruder alarms are subject to 24/7 monitoring.
- Access to the factory is only via swipe card
- Swipe card access also applies to the various departments internally
Risk Reduction Measures
In Order to ensure Supply Chain Continuity to our customers, the following are in place at Schlötter Ireland
- We have a standby generator to provide cover for production during power outages.
- Our own well water source provides our water with a civil back up if required.
- Heating, cooling, DI water generation, compressed air have duty stand-bye systems working on a flip flop basis to ensure they are always in good working order
- Onsite nitrogen generation is supported by bulk storage of about a minimum of 3 days requirement and a station for cylinder MCP's.
- We have EX rated production and storage facilities with nitrogen blanketing capability including an ISO class 7 laminar airflow booth packaging area which is EX compliant.
- Fleet of well serviced vehicles for deliveries
- ADR trained drivers
- 3 DGSA’s (Dangerous Goods Safety Advisors)